- Polyurethane foam
- Spray-on insulation
- Injected insulation
- Sand blasting
- Industrial wear resistant coatings
- Marine floatation/insulation
- Seamless coating application
- Chemical resistance
What is polyurethane (PU)?Polyurethane is a plastic formed by mixing two chemicals together. Foams can be spray-applied or injected to suit many commercial insulation/protective coating applications and manufacturing needs. From industrial chemical storage tanks to poultry sheds, its uses are many and varied.
Benefits of commercial and industrial insulationThere are a number of reasons how insulation can benefit your infrastructure.
- Insulation controls the surface temperature of equipment and piping to a safer level, which prevents worker injuries and downtime due to a safer work environment.
- Save costs in energy by reducing heat loss or gain.